Monday, February 20, 2012

Whats The Da Da Da Dilly-O?

Hello out there in blogville! It seems that I continue to promise more frequent posts and then never deliver. I am very sorry for this as I am sure you are all out there just waiting with baited breath for my next post.

Well here it is folks, hot off the presses! But sorry to disappoint, it will be a short one. I have a midterm in an hour and cannot allow this to distract me from my studies for very long. I promise to post a more detailed and updated post very soon (perhaps even later today) but for now I just wanted to show off my pretty new layout and say that things are going well, I have some exciting changes coming up and this semester is trying really hard to rough me up, but I am doing my best no to let it get me down.

But before I go I want to leave you with this fabulous photo of how I have been feeling latley!

Ta Ta for now (and wish me luck on this mid-term since it is sure to kick my ass)


S

2 comments:

  1. Thanks love! I need your blogcouragment (get it, like encouragement to blog??)I hate how I keep dropping the ball on this thing

    ReplyDelete