Friday, February 24, 2012

Gotta Get Down on Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone. I hope none of you had a hard time deciding which seat to take in your friends car this morning . So lets dive right in. I have some exciting news on the weight loss front. I reached my first milestone on WW.com this week. I have lost 5.4 lbs total so far and received my 5lb "star" As someone who has done WW meetings before, let me tell you it is a lot more satisfying getting the physical tangible things they give you when reaching a milestone than the little graphic of a star you get on WW.com (see image)
But I wont let that get me down. I am finally doing it. I am actually losing weight and it feels good! I have a long way to go, but with 25 weeks left until Ashley and Tom's wedding I know I can do it! I have had a few hard weeks in a row, with one of my best friends birthday (lots of drinking), then the next weekend going to Duluth (lots of drinks) and then last weekend was Bock Fest (lots of drinks and food)  I think that the fact that I have managed to lose weight even with these events going on in my life is a very good thing. And maybe since this weekend is going to be much more low key I can manage to lose a bit more this coming week.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend


S

2 comments:

  1. GOOOO SUZY!! weight loss is hard and even harder with temptations but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete