Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ooops

Well here I am, many weeks have passed since my last post and I have decided that I will no longer promise you more frequent posts. I will post when I feel like it. I want this blog to be something i enjoy and feeling pressure (from myself) to keep it constantly updated is to much, and I have obviously failed.  Anyway....
It is now week 2 of summer "vacation". Considering I am working about 45hours a week it isn't really vacation, but now that the snow is officially gone (knock on wood) and the days are sunny and long,  I am happy as a clam.

I officially started Weight Watchers a few weeks ago, I have my second weigh in tonight so wish me luck! I must say that although I was really hesitant about the new program, I am loving Points Plus. I feel so good inside and out when I eat as many fruits and veggies as this program allows.

I (as usual) and still struggling to get in the amount of physical activity that I should, and the fact that my tennis shoes are in the cities and not here with me doesn't help much. But I am going to make that my next goal, I will start to work out AT LEAST 3 times a week. I think that is good to start with.


And with that I must get back to work. I am currently on my lunch break eating a delicious salad. Romain lettuce, chicken breast, cucumbers, tomatoes and red. fat blue cheese crumbles with a yummy raspberry balsamic vinaigrette.  Yuum

Ta Ta for now

S

No comments:

Post a Comment