Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A very blustery (Tues)Day

If you are a Glee fan like me you are probably a little bummed right now since there is no Glee tonight :( I need my Mr. Shoe fix! But other than that I had an excellent day!

Breakfast:
Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Thin with reduced fat cream cheese I absolutely love these things and this was a new flavor that I hadn't tried before, it was delish.

Workout:
Speed walked around the track for 1 mile with 5lb weights, ran on the arc trainer for 20 min, did some arm and ab weight training.

Mid Morning Snack:
2 clementines, love those little things!

 Lunch:
Fat Free tortilla with fat free re-fried beans, tomatoes, jalapenos and reduced fat cheese. I also put some taco bell hot sauce on that bad boy (thanks MSU for having a Taco Bell in site)

Afternoon Snack:
Sea salt pita chips with roasted red pepper hummus

Dinner:
I baked some chicken tenders and dipped them in home made honey mustard (mixed spicy brown mustard with honey) also had some carrot sticks

All and all a pretty good day, I didn't eat all the fruits and veggies that I should have but I still feel really good about how I did!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! That bagel thin sounds so good (cinnamon raisin is my favorite). I'm definitely going to add that to my grocery list! Good job on doing good eating today. :)

    ReplyDelete